From: Kiriaki Roditi
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 1:12 PM
To: dspace-tech@googlegroups.com
Subject: Setting Embargo terms via metadata

Hello everyone,

I am trying to configure Embargo via metadata terms and set the embargo
liftDate to 3 years after the item was installed in the Repository.
I have configured the appropriate metadata field and created a list of metadata
values in input-forms.xml but I cannot set the date I need in the liftDate
metadata field.
Is there a way to achieve that in DSpace 6.3 (Mirage2 interface)?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Kiriaki