Dear Stan,

if you look at source of the page that you provided "view-source:
http://ec.msvu.ca:8080/oai/request?verb=ListSets";
it seems that the data are correctly retrieved but I can see something
strange with the first letter of title of the community "10587/1123"
maybe you can try to fix/edit it and reindex OAI.

Regards
Riccardo

> Greetings!
>
> I am running an old DSpace 4.0 and an external organization let me
> know that they can't harvest our repository.  I looked at DSpace OAI-
> PMH Data Provider tabs and all seem to work, with the exception of
> "Sets" at http://ec.msvu.ca:8080/oai/request?verb=ListSets .  After
> reading previous posts on a similar subject, I ran "dspace oai import
> -c" and it OAI 2.0 manager imported 1324 items, but the "Sets" tab
> still show nothing.  What else do I need to do?

Riccardo Fazio
DSpace and DSpace-CRIS developer

4Science,  www.4science.it (an Itway Group Company)

office: UP Urban Places - Via Tiburtina, 652, 00159 Roma RM
tel: +39 3339341798

--
Questo messaggio e' stato analizzato da Libra ESVA ed e' risultato non infetto.
This message was scanned by Libra ESVA and is believed to be clean.