Dear Team
My dspace can not open document in the browser
http://54.171.28.80:8080/jspui/

but in the assetstore the files open in bin format
I want to how can some one use information in of bitstream table
(internal_id) to identify
the name of file?

is there any relation ship with bitstream table  and handle table? because
if I know number of handle and  internal_id at least i can Identify the
name of the document.

is there any sql comand to print the table of handle against internal_id

Thank you
Josiah