Hello,

Unfortunately, there's not enough information provided about the error to
give an accurate answer.  I'd recommend looking at your DSpace logs to
locate the full error stack, as it will likely detail exactly *which*
document or object is "Not Found".  The error message you saw from the user
interface doesn't provide that information by default.

Here's a guide for finding errors in logs:
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Troubleshoot+an+error

Once you find the error, send the error stack to this mailing list, and
hopefully someone here can help you.

Tim

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 3:53 AM <josejavierhdezbn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I added this configuration in Dspace 4 to send me directly to the
> submission form when I select to send Item within a collection:
> item-submission.xml:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
> <!DOCTYPE item-submission SYSTEM "item-submission.dtd">
>

> <item-submission>
>

>     <submission-map>
>         <name-map collection-handle="default" submission-name=
> "traditional" />
>     </submission-map>
>

>     <step-definitions>
>
>         <step id="collection">
>             <heading></heading> <!--can specify heading, if you want it
> to appear in Progress Bar-->
>             <processing-class>org.dspace.submit.step.SelectCollectionStep
> </processing-class>
>             <jspui-binding>
> org.dspace.app.webui.submit.step.JSPSelectCollectionStep</jspui-binding>
>             <xmlui-binding>
> org.dspace.app.xmlui.aspect.submission.submit.SelectCollectionStep
> </xmlui-binding>
>             <workflow-editable>false</workflow-editable>
>         </step>
>

>         <!-- Uncomment this to make available the bibliographic import
> from external source - note ONLY for JSPUI -->
>         <!-- <step id="collection">
>           <heading></heading> can specify heading, if you want it to
> appear in Progress Bar
>
> <processing-class>org.dspace.submit.step.StartSubmissionLookupStep</processing-class>
>
> <jspui-binding>org.dspace.app.webui.submit.step.JSPStartSubmissionLookupStep</jspui-binding>
>
> <xmlui-binding>org.dspace.app.xmlui.aspect.submission.submit.SelectCollectionStep</xmlui-binding>
>           <workflow-editable>false</workflow-editable>
>         </step> -->
>

>         <step id="complete">
>             <heading>submit.progressbar.complete</heading>
>             <processing-class>org.dspace.submit.step.CompleteStep
> </processing-class>
>             <jspui-binding>
> org.dspace.app.webui.submit.step.JSPCompleteStep</jspui-binding>
>             <workflow-editable>false</workflow-editable>
>         </step>
>

>         <!-- This is the Sample Step which utilizes the JSPSampleStep
> class-->
>         <step id="sample">
>             <heading>Sample</heading>
>             <processing-class>org.dspace.submit.step.SampleStep
> </processing-class>
>             <jspui-binding>org.dspace.app.webui.submit.step.JSPSampleStep
> </jspui-binding>
>             <workflow-editable>true</workflow-editable>
>         </step>
>     </step-definitions>
>

>     <submission-definitions>
>

>         <!--This "traditional" process defines the DEFAULT item
> submission process-->
>         <submission-process name="traditional">
>

>             <!--Uncommment to display the SAMPLE step as your first
> step-->
>             <!--<step id="sample"/>-->
>

>             <!-- Step 1. Since DSpace 4.0, the initial questions has been
> disabled. Metadata are shown exactly as
> [...]

Tim Donohue
Technical Lead for DSpace & DSpaceDirect
DuraSpace.org | DSpace.org | DSpaceDirect.org