On Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 3:11:58 AM UTC-4, Arunendra M. Biswas wrote:

> Is there a way to customize the header in the csv generated during
> metadata export (JSPUI)?
> E.g Instead of dc.title,dc.subject[en_US], I want it to be shown as
> Title,Subject etc
> Additionally, I do not want to export all the fields in the csv, but I
> have input during metadata entry.How do I do so?

An alternative would be to collect the generated CSV as-is and transform it
as you require.  If you work regularly with CSV, you may find it profitable
to consider a tool called Miller, "like awk, sed, cut, join, and sort for
name-indexed data such as CSV and tabular JSON."  It can easily be used to
replace column labels, to copy certain columns while ignoring others, and
much more.  http://johnkerl.org/miller/doc/