well i have zipped the file using WinRAR archiver and  uploaded it  using
admin UI and it shows a success message but the file is not visible in the
collection where i uploaded to though it is available in this directory
C:\dspace\imports\batchuploads\815db41a-13ae-4d41-9ae7-50f9eff7c949 .i
think it is because i haven't the metadata using simple archive format that
is because i am unable to understand how to use simple archive format in
windows even if i read this article
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC6x/Importing+and+Exporting+Items+via+Simple+Archive+Format.
can you tell me in clear  steps how to use SAF in windows