Hi everyone

I set up Dspace. It works perfectly, saves communities, collections, etc.
I set up Fuseki and it works.

I use the command: dspace rdfizer -c -v,  in order to do the serialization
process, and it works perfectly, but it does not save rdf files in the
triplestore folder under dspace installation folder.

I can see rfd file in Fuseki (as a graph) but I need to manage the rdf
files. It seems that dspace serializes files in memory and sends them to
Fuseki as a graph, but Dspace does not save the files in the triplestore
folder.

I do not if the problem is when Dspace make the serialization process or
how I can transform a data graph into an rdf file and save it

Could you help me with this problem?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/c2e72233-d6cc-4d96-9eaf-4c49f3827feb%40googlegroups.com.