Thanks Claudia,

> most likey you got it flagged as internal, it is the small checkbox
> between support level and extensions.

That was it exactly! However, the reason I didn't realise this checkbox was set
wrong was because, for some unknown reason, that column did not appear in the
table on the Bitstream Format Registry page when viewed in Chrome (which is
what I generally use) - so I was initially confused by your message - but then
I opened the page in Internet Explorer, and suddenly, there was the checkbox!

Once I unchecked the "Internal?" checkbox, it started working as expected with
ZIP as a recognised format :)

Thanks again!

Mike

Michael White
Senior Developer
Business Applications and Integrations

T: (01786) 466877
E: michael.wh...@stir.ac.uk<mailto:michael.wh...@stir.ac.uk>
A: 4B19, Cottrell, University of Stirling, Stirling, FK9 4LA

"Claudia Jürgen"
<claudia.juer...@tu-dortmund.de<mailto:claudia.juer...@tu-dortmund.de>>: May 29
09:19AM +0200

Hello Michael,

most likey you got it flagged as internal, it is the small checkbox
between support level and extensions.

Hope this helps

Claudia Jürgen