great! thanks to confirm that everything work fine now.

Andrea

Inviato da smartphone Samsung Galaxy.

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Da: Marc <brouard.m...@gmail.com>
Data: 08/07/19 21:01 (GMT+01:00)
A: DSpace Technical Support <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com>
Oggetto: [dspace-tech] Re: DSpace CRIS 5.10 - View and Download metrics on
Front Page

Please ignore this post. I have merged the changes from github and everything
now seems to be working

On Monday, July 8, 2019 at 3:47:04 PM UTC+1, Marc wrote:
Dear List,

For DSpace CRIS 5.10, we are no longer getting counts for the number of times
an item has been removed or downloaded. Entries are appearing on the frontpage
after the /bin/view-and-download-retrieve script is run but values are always
set to zero. If a new item is upload to the repository then the entries are
being either appended with the following text

Data is loading. Please come back in few minutes

or replaced with that text.

This was working, but I am afraid I did not notice when it stopped working. I
can not see anything relevant in the DSpace log files.

kind regards
Marc

dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/41458bbe-40fb-4127-bb6e-1396e35f76a7%40googlegroups.com<https://urlsand.esvalabs.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fgroups.google.com%2Fd%2Fmsgid%2Fdspace-tech%2F41458bbe-40fb-4127-bb6e-1396e35f76a7%2540googlegroups.com%3Futm_medium%3Demail%26utm_source%3Dfooter&e=86a32c02&h=e1187ff6&f=n&p=y>.

--
Questo messaggio e' stato analizzato con Libra ESVA ed e' risultato non infetto.
Clicca qui per segnalarlo come

--
Questo messaggio e' stato analizzato da Libra ESVA ed e' risultato non infetto.
This message was scanned by Libra ESVA and is believed to be clean.