Dear All,

I would like to ask if the SOLR query example from this page:
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Solr#Solr-Breakdownofsubmitteditemspermonth
 includes
the harvested items? If yes, how can I exclude the harvested items from
this query or is this possible? I am asking because I would like to know
the total number of submitted items via GUI and batch import but not those
that are harvested. Also, I would also like to ask for the opposite, which
is how to generate the number of submitted items via OAI and exclude those
that are submitted thru regular submission steps in the GUI and batch
imports.

Thanks in advance!
euler