From: dspace-tech@googlegroups.com <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
Shaun donovan <sha...@teqcle.co.za>
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2019 1:56 AM
To: DSpace Technical Support <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [dspace-tech] Log explanation

Hi All.

I am receiving a lot of the following lines in my dspace.log files:

2019-07-29 08:41:52,222 WARN  org.dspace.content.packager.PackageUtils @ DSpace
Object (ID='59', type ='COLLECTION') no longer exists -- translating
COLLECTION_59_DEFAULT_READ to ORPHANED_COLLECTION_GROUP_59_DEFAULT_READ.

I assume that this means that somebody is trying to access a collection that no
longer exists, but what is the translation to an orphaned group?

Kind Regards.

Shaun

dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/daf4c5a3-09cb-d48d-7559-09ad7938be8f%40teqcle.co.za<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/daf4c5a3-09cb-d48d-7559-09ad7938be8f%40teqcle.co.za?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.