Sorry for the bother again. As I’ve mentioned, I’m moving my current ETD repo
into DSpace completely, which to-date has just held metadata. I’ve been
informed of the ItemUpdate via Simple Archive Format for moving my bitstreams
over. However, it occurs to me that the second half of my problem can’t be
solved that way, which is the embargo issues. So I have a simple (I hope)
question: if I use the item update tool to update both the bitstreams and the
dc.embargo.terms metadata field, will the embargo ‘take’ and my custom embargo
setter still be used?

Thanks again for the assistance.

Shawn