Group-

In our repository (DSpace 6.3, XMLUI, Mirage 2) we have
several dc.contributor.XYXYX and dc.creator.XYXYX fields.  Clicking
'authors' in the browse section displays values from several of these
fields (dc.creator, dc.contributor, dc.contributor.), while the 'Author'
facet (in the UI's 'discover' section) seems to pull exclusively from
dc.creator.  We'd like to limit the browse to just dc.creator, but can't
figure out how to do this through the documentation
<https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC4x/Discovery#Discovery-Searchfilters&sidebarfacetsCustomization>.

We're not looking to add a custom facet, just to limit which fields are
indexed by the 'Authors' browse.

Thanks in advance for any guidance you can provide!

-Gabe