Firewall exceptions have finally been made for my dev server, so I finally was
able to test ‘on-campus-read-only’ embargoes. And it works! Thank you so much
for all your help getting me to this point. I appreciate it more than you can
know.

Now, I’m not out of the woods yet, because I need to make sure it works with
adding bitstreams to existing records, but I have a good idea how to proceed
with that. Does mean that you might still be hearing from me again though –
sorry in advance.

I do have one question: Terry, what metadata schema and fieldnames are you
using for your embargo settings? It occurred to me that my ad hoc ones probably
don’t match up with FileAnalyzer’s script to prep Proquest batches.

Thanks again so much,

Shawn