Hello, I would like to update the initial paragraph to be more explicit on the
Request Item page you get to for an embargoed item. I found the string “Users
of this system, can login to view this document.” in
[dspace]/src/[version]/dspace-xmlui/src/main/webapp/i18n/messages.xml. I have
replaced the element:

<message key="xmlui.ArtifactBrowser.ItemRequestForm.login_para">Users of this
system, can login to view this document.</message>

With

<message key="xmlui.ArtifactBrowser.ItemRequestForm.login_para">This document
has been restricted to on-campus use only. Please visit campus or connect to
the UGA VPN (%lt;a
href="https://remote.uga.edu"&gt;https://remote.uga.edu&lt;/a&gt;) to view this
document. Users of the system can also login to view this document.</message>

However, after I ‘mvn -U clean package -Dmirage2.on=true’ and ‘ant update’ (in
dspace/target/dspace-installer), my restarted application does not contain the
new text. Furthermore, check these greps:

shawn@dspace-dev:/dspace/prod/src/dspace-6.1-src-release$ grep -r "Please visit
campus or connect to the UGA VPN"
../dspace-xmlui/src/main/webapp/i18n/messages.xml:       <message
key="xmlui.ArtifactBrowser.ItemRequestForm.login_para">This document has been
restricted to on-campus use only. Please visit campus or connect to the UGA VPN
(%lt;a href="https://remote.uga.edu"&gt;https://remote.uga.edu&lt;/a&gt;) to
view this document. Users of the system can also log in to view this
document.</message>

shawn@dspace-dev:/dspace/prod/src/dspace-6.1-src-release$ grep -r "Users of
this system, can login to view this document." .

./dspace/target/dspace-installer/webapps/xmlui/i18n/messages.xml:    <message
key="xmlui.ArtifactBrowser.ItemRequestForm.login_para">Users of this system,
can login to view this document.</message>

./dspace/modules/xmlui/target/war/work/org.dspace/dspace-xmlui/i18n/messages.xml:
    <message key="xmlui.ArtifactBrowser.ItemRequestForm.login_para">Users of
this system, can login to view this document.</message>

./dspace/modules/xmlui/target/xmlui-6.1/i18n/messages.xml:    <message
key="xmlui.ArtifactBrowser.ItemRequestForm.login_para">Users of this system,
can login to view this document.</message>

The source file has the correct text, but all of the target text has the old
text. And there is no other source of the old text in the source.

I am not sure what is going on here.

Shawn