Jose,

SQL migrations in DSpace 6.x are stored under the
[src]/dspace-api/src/main/resources/org/dspace/storage/rdbms/sqlmigration/postgres/
 directory:

https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/tree/dspace-6_x/dspace-api/src/main/resources/org/dspace/storage/rdbms/sqlmigration/postgres

That error seems to saying that you previously ran a custom migration from that
folder which started with "V4.1".  I do not know what that migration is, or
what it does, as it is *not* an out-of-the-box DSpace migration.  Therefore,
your first step should be to try to find that migration file that was
previously run (maybe it is in your old codebase?).  It probably will be named
something like "V4.1__Upgrade_to_Dspace_Vlir_schema.sql" based on what your
"./dspace database info" command is returning.

If you can find this SQL file and place it in the above directory alongside
your other migrations, then this will fix the error.  This is the best
solution, as it will ensure Flyway is working properly & is able to validate
your database table against *all* the migrations previously run on this table.

The odd thing to me here is that you said you are upgrading from DSpace 4 to 6.
 So, I don't understand how you have old DSpace 4.x Flyway migrations (as
DSpace 4 didn't use Flyway *at all*, that wasn't introduced until DSpace 5).
Are you *sure* this is a DSpace 4 installation?  It seems to be acting more
like a DSpace 5.0 installation -- which would imply your old code should have
that migrations folder above, and you can simply move your custom migration to
the 6.x source code and rebuild.

Tim