[image: Restricted_Item.jpg]

[image: Open_Item.jpg]
Hi José ,

Thank you so much for your reply, what I want is not public or private,
this field discover-able will show me if the item is private or public, but
what I want is if it's a restricted item or an open item, for more details
please see above images, the first one is for restricted item and the
second image is for open item.

Best,