I'm using DSpace-CRIS 5.10 and clicking 'Add More' adds a single addition
field. I don't see any delete button unless the field is populated, then
the 'Remove Entry' button is displayed; clicking it does delete the field.
Also, if I click a different 'Add More' button and the field has not been
populated, it is removed.

       <field>
                 <dc-schema>dc</dc-schema>
         <dc-element>contributor</dc-element>
         <dc-qualifier>author</dc-qualifier>
         <repeatable>true</repeatable>
         <label>Authors</label>
         <input-type>onebox</input-type>
         <hint>Enter the names of the authors of this item in the form
Surname, Firstname [i.e. Smith, Josh or Smith, J].</hint>
         <required></required>
       </field>