Greetings,

Please I will appreciate help to set up email engine for Dspace 6.3
installed on an Ubuntu 18.04 server. I have successfully configured the
email settings for the same Dspace 6.3 that I installed on windows 10, but
using the same settings and configuration of the Dspace.cfg file on the
Ubuntu server, the email engine did not work.

Initially I thought the Ubuntu OS Firewall was the problem but when I
checked I found out that the firewall was disabled. I have tried everything
I can but I am unsuccessful. I will appreciate help because I am stuck at
this point for over 3 weeks now.

Thank you,