Hello to everyone,
I have installed an instance of DSpace 6.3 on Windows Server 2016.
Since for institutional policies cannot use default JSP frontend of DSpace
(except for ordinary maintenance), I am using Solr for queries.
However, I need to get statistics from a query (as provided by the
Discovery module) using Solr. For example, if I perform a search by author:

http:
//localhost:8090/search/select?q=search.resourcetype:2&fl=dc.contributor.author:MickeyMouse

in addition to the assets in which MickeyMouse is the author, I would
obtain the number by author:

Mickey Mouse    45
Donald Duck     25
Minnie Mouse    13