Dear Deborah,

This is a fantastic idea! I don't know why I never thought of it. Your work
is a great starting point... I will play with it some more and keep testing
in the Twitter Card validator to see how it looks:

https://cards-dev.twitter.com/validator

It would be great to get a high-quality thumbnail and a description.

Thanks!

--
Alan Orth
alan.o...@gmail.com