On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 02:22:01PM -0500, Jose Blanco wrote:
> I just tried:
>
>        Query q = getHibernateSession(context).createSQLQuery("SELECT * FROM
> EPerson  WHERE uuid in (SELECT proxy_id from proxies where depositor_id = '"
> + depositor_id.toString() + "')");
>
>        q.setResultTransformer(Transformers.aliasToBean(EPerson.class));
>
>        List<EPerson> results = q.list();
>
>        return results;
>

> And I'm getting:
>

> org.hibernate.MappingException: No Dialect mapping for JDBC type: 1111
>

> in this line:
>
>        List<EPerson> results = q.list();

I haven't dealt with this myself, but the first thing I would check is
whether Hibernate understands that proxies.proxy_id is of type UUID.

I would guess that you'll continue to fight issues like this so long
as "proxies" is not associated with an ORM entity type.  That would
mean writing an entity class 'Proxies' to tell Hibernate all about
your table.  You can find examples in
'dspace-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/content'.  To fit in with the
patterns of DSpace's object-relational mapping, you probably should
also write:

  ProxiesDAO
  ProxiesDAOImpl
  ProxiesService
  ProxiesServiceImpl

You'll also need to add a <mapping/> element to
dspace/config/hibernate.cfg.xml so that Hibernate knows that it should
expect to find your entity class.

Yes, I know:  it looks like more frosting than cake.  But, if you use
Hibernate, then Hibernate needs a lot of information about what it is
to manipulate for you.  And, it will be easier to use other types as
examples if you follow the complete pattern.

--
Mark H. Wood
Lead Technology Analyst

University Library