Hi Michael,

thank you for reporting/sharing this.

Not a solution, but I wanted to share two observations to narrow the
problem down.

*DSpace 6.3 XMLUI - Fresh install*

Item link: https://repository.openpolytechnic.ac.nz/handle/11072/128
Bitstream link:
https://repository.openpolytechnic.ac.nz/bitstream/handle/11072/128/Curry_2002%20-%20Working%20Papers%20-%20res_wp602curryl.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

Conclusion: Can't reproduce

*DSpace 6.3 XMLUI - Upgraded instance & item that already exists
pre-upgrade*

Item link: https://ramscholar.dspace-express.com/handle/10675.1/96
Bitstream link:
https://ramscholar.dspace-express.com/bitstream/handle/10675.1/96/sept%2011%2c%202006.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

Conclusion: Can't reproduce

Both of these installations have OAI enabled but I didn't have the time to
look at the record there
https://repository.openpolytechnic.ac.nz/oai/request?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=oai_dc
https://ramscholar.dspace-express.com/oai/request?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=oai_dc

Hope this helps!! Would be interested in learning whether this is specific
to your institution/customization, JSPUI specific, ... as it may affect
others as well !!

with kindest regards,

Bram

[image: logo] Bram Luyten
250-B Suite 3A, Lucius Gordon Drive, West Henrietta, NY 14586
Gaston Geenslaan 14, 3001 Leuven, Belgium
atmire.com
<http://atmire.com/website/?q=services&utm_source=emailfooter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=braml>