Hello Keith,

I quote here from an earlier discussion:

-----
Yes, the data provider has changed their terms due to some newly approved
Californian privacy law taking effect immediately.
You need to register and set up downloading the data outside of DSpace. A patch
for DSpace will be included in the next update, but you still need to register.

For details, see:
https://jira.lyrasis.org/browse/DS-4409
https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/2632

Regards,