Dear all,
   We have DSpace 6.3 and we have noticed that the Relate items or "more
like this" functions isn't working well.
This function doesn't appear always.
For example, I have an item "A"  and if you click on this you see the
"related items" active and three  items "B","C" and "D" correlated.
But if you click on of the other items (B,C or D) this items (B for
example) haven't the "more like this" function active and you don't see any
correlated item to this.
It is strange that happen this.
So I wonder what is wrong and how I can configure and start/stop the "more
like this" functionality.
Thanks
Best regards
Massimiliano