Hi everyone,

One of our partner libraries has a recurring problem with blank thumbnails for
pdf's. Their process is to create the original PDF from separate TIFFs in
Adobe, then use Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017 to make a smaller sized file. Have any
of you seen this before? We're thinking the problem is with the source content,
not DSpace, but I thought I'd ask around and see if anyone has a solution.

Here's an example: https://mountainscholar.org/handle/10976/167263

Best,

Helen Baer
Colorado State University