Hi,

I have installed the DSpace 7 REST server on my laptop, and I can login
with a script using curl.  I have installed the same version REST server on
a server at work, and it returns a 404 when I try to log in.

The servers have the same DSpace 7 (Beta 3), the same java (OpenJDK 11),
the same maven, the same solr, and the same ant.

Differences:

Laptop:
Operating system: Ubuntu 18
Database: Postgresql 10.16

Server:
Operating system: Suse SLES 12 service pack 2
Database Postgres 9.6

I have reinstalled the DSpace 7 and all components on the server, to try to
ensure they are as identical as possible.  I use the same installation
files, and the installations have their own Java.  I still get the 404s
when I use the same login script that works on my laptop.

I should say that the installation on the server returns a 404 for every
query except the base query: http://host:port/server

Any ideas?

Best regards,
Paul