Hello everybody,

we want to modify our Community/Collection hierarchy.
So we have to move a lot of items from one collection to another collection.
I want to do this over an update command direct in the database.
I fund two tables in the database with an reference to the collection.
First table: *item                       column owning_collection*
Second table: *collection2item   column collection_id*
Is this correctly, if I update the columns in this two table with the new collection_id?

Best Regard
Kosmas

Universität Ulm
Kommunikations- und Informationszentrum (kiz)
Abt. Informationsmedien
Albert-Einstein-Allee 37
89081 Ulm
Tel.   0731/50-15495