Hi,

I've been asked to look into adding support for the RIOXX application profile
to our DSpace v6.2 based repository (JSPUI), specifically adding a RIOXX
OAI-PMH endpoint . . .

I've done some googling, and have found the Atmire patch for adding RIOXX
compatibility, however, from I can see this has only been developed for DSpace
up to v5.7 (unless I'm missing something?):

https://github.com/atmire/RIOXX#Prerequisites

I've also seen some chat around adding this functionality to the DSpace v6
codebase, but, from what I can see (looking through the codebase for our
repository), that doesn't appear to have been done (again, unless I'm missing
something?).

So, does anyone have any pointers, or advice, on how to add the RIOXX metadata
profile and OAI-PMH endpoint to a DSpace v6 repository?

[I'll add that our repository content (apart from Theses) is added via an
integration with our CRIS system, which includes addition of funder/grant
information, so there is no need for us to add RIOXX specific fields to the
Input Forms]

Cheers,

Mike

Michael White
Senior Developer
Business Applications and Integrations
Information Services

4B19, Cottrell
University of Stirling
Stirling
FK9 4LA

Tel:  +44 (0)1786 466877
Email:  michael.wh...@stir.ac.uk<mailto:michael.wh...@stir.ac.uk>
Web: stir.ac.uk/informationservices<http://www.stir.ac.uk/informationservices>
[cid:image001.png@01D6C706.A852FAF0]<https://www.facebook.com/stirlinglibrary/>[cid:image002.png@01D6C706.A852FAF0]<https://twitter.com/isstirling>[cid:image003.png@01D6C706.A852FAF0]<https://www.instagram.com/isstirling/>[cid:image004.png@01D6C706.A852FAF0]<https://www.youtube.com/user/infoservicesatstir>
[Banner]<https://www.stir.ac.uk/>