I have a wordpress site partnered with my DSpace 6.3. I wish to create a
slideshow presentation on Wordpress, directly from my DSpace repository. I
have a DSpace collection defined as the slide elements of my presentation.

*How can I export the collection metadata, so that the URI handle of each
item is included*? Right now, I only see the collection's metadata export
showing the collection's handle, which of course I already know. If I could
get the item's handles included in the export, I might easily prepare a
slideshow in Wordpress.