Hello,

We've recently migrated to a new Linux RHEL 8 server.  Our filter-media job
runs in a nightly cron but has not run successfully on our new server.

Here is the error message from the log:
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: convert

Also, I'm noticing our files have a double extension, which looks odd.

example: Remarks.pdf.jpg

Any direction you can provide is much appreciated!

Thank you!
Sarah

--

Sarah Butash

she / her

Library Systems Analyst, OU Libraries

Kresge Library, Room 227

100 Library Drive, Rochester, MI  48309-4479

Phone: 248-370-2368