Good day.

Running DSpace-Cris 6.3 on Ubuntu.

We are running into an internal error once the following action is
performed on any Researcher's Profile.   We selected the Manage
Publications option from the Edit Researcher Page drop down menu box.  Here
it gives you the permission to Show or Hide publications from your
researcher profile.  I have attached a screenshot of this page.  As soon as
you click on the actions letters to show or hide (change state) of the
publications and want to save, an internal error is shown.

Error in the log file:

WARN  org.dspace.app.webui.servlet.InternalErrorServlet @
:session_id=94875D38E9DF575F9C3147183D743E9E:internal_error:-- URL Was:
-- Method: POST
-- Parameters were:
-- relation_management_searchTable_length: "10"
-- orderedSelected: "13332a10-abbb-490e-bb42-4dccbe2afb10"
-- submit_save: "Submit"

org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Request processing
failed; nested exception is org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException:
failed to lazily initialize a collection of role:
org.dspace.content.DSpaceObject.handles, could not initialize proxy - no
Session

Any assistance on this matter will be greatly appreciated.  Every other
aspect of the system is working well.

Thanks
Eldridge