On Fri, Apr 09, 2021 at 04:13:26PM -0400, Keith Jones wrote:
> I'm running Dspace 5.4 and I'm using SOLR for the discovery layer and
> that is working fine. When I try using the dspace stats-util options,
> I'm getting Server refused connection.  I have the solr webapp
> deployed to the webapps area in Tomcat. I have Dspace behind Https.
> Any thoughts on why the connection is being refused?

I would first check the value of the configuration property 'server'
in config/modules/solr-statistics.cfg.  Probably it should look like
the value of 'search.server' in config/modules/discovery.cfg, but
instead of ending in 'search' it would end in 'statistics'.

--
Mark H. Wood
Lead Technology Analyst

University Library