You only need to add /DRI/ after xmlui

the home DRI is:
https://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/DRI/

and other's page DRI:
https://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/DRI/handle/10673/1

Regards
Adán

Hello guys, how are you?
I need to see the DRI structure that dspace builds on its home page. Anybody know?

Example:

I have this item on the dspace https://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/handle/10673/89
Sem título.png

To see the structure of the xml DRI just add? XML in the url, it looks like this:

https://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/handle/10673/89?XML
Capturar.PNG

but when I try to see the XML from the main page of the dspace I can't. Does anyone know how to see?

https://demo.dspace.org/xmlui?XML

BR,
Matheus Silva
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DSpace Technical Support" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/c994bf1c-eeee-4484-811b-8ea548a4efa0n%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/c994bf1c-eeee-4484-811b-8ea548a4efa0n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.