After upgrading my DSpace-CRIS 5.10 repository to the latest code from
github, I now see these messages repeated in the logs:

2021-05-19 09:21:30,581 WARN  org.dspace.core.PluginManager @ Cannot find
named plugin for interface=org.dspace.content.authority.ChoiceAuthority,
name="null"
2021-05-19 09:21:30,582 ERROR
org.dspace.content.authority.ChoiceAuthorityManager @ Illegal configuration
property: choices.extralookup.dc_contributor_author

I have this in my dspace.cfg:

choices.extralookup.dc_contributor_author = true

And it was that way previously, but this is the first time I'm seeing these
messages.

Has something gone wrong with the upgrade?

Sean