Hello,

I've been tasked with adding the dc.rights field to the item view in
Dspace.  We are an xmlui environment.

I have added a line for this additional field to the messages.xml.

I have added a code block for template name itemSummaryView-DIM-rights to
item-view.xsl, copying/modifying the code from another visible field
(uri).  I've added a call-template statement for this code block as well.

I've bounced my tomcat service after the changes.

But, my rights field label and data do not show.

Given this is a GUI change, I thought just bouncing tomcat would make the
changes appear.  Does this require another step since it is a new field?

Any advice you can provide is appreciated.  Any pointers to documentation
for this type of change would be welcomed as well.

Thank you!
Sarah

--

Sarah Butash

she / her

Library Systems Analyst, OU Libraries

Kresge Library, Room 227

100 Library Drive, Rochester, MI  48309-4479

Phone: 248-370-2368