Dear Sean,

I am a beginner with DSpace. Only now do I understand a little bit as
to how to set it up.
I was reading :-
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC6x/Ant+targets+and+options

Can you please clarify if I understand the following correctly?

On Fri, 6 Mar 2020 at 14:35, Sean Carte <sean.ca...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do as the documentation instructs: run mvn package from the dspace-source
> directory.
>
> The ant update command should copy everything from your build directory to
> your tomcat directory. No need for manual copying.

I think it works like this:-

`ant update`

will update the [dspace]/{config,etc,lib}

It will NOT affect the [dspace]/webapps directory.

That's the reason we don't have to manually copy the webapps folder after

`ant update`

It is NOT the case that :