Hi All.

I am building DSpace 6_x. The documentation states that one should use JDK 8 and that DSpace version 6 is not yet compatible with JDK 11. However, when I try to build using JDK8, I get an error "Detected JDK Version: 1.8.0-302 is not in the allowed range 11". Pom.xml is set to only use version 11. DSpace builds properly under version 11.

Is DSpace 6_x tested with version 11?

Kind Regards.

Shaun.