Hi Juan,

DSpace supports some SSO systems out-of-the-box via Authentication Plugins.
Both 6.x and 7.x support Shibboleth and LDAP for example:
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC7x/Authentication+Plugins
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC6x/Authentication+Plugins

In DSpace 7.2 (or 7.3) we also are looking at possibly adding support for
OIDC (OpenID Connect).  However, that work is still under review / being
tested.  See https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/8088 and
https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/1470 , so I'm not sure which
7.x release it'll be available in yet.  However, if this is of interest to
you or anyone else on this list, additional testers are welcome & can help
us ensure it is released sooner.

If you have more specific questions about specific SSO systems, feel free
to ask on this list. It's always possible someone out there has implemented
a custom solution for a specific SSO system, if none of the supported ones
are of interest.

Tim