I'm running DSpace 7 and have just been alerted that for some reason bitstreams aren't loading. The bistreams are all PDFs, and this DID used to work, but now clicking a bitstream link is resulting in a long wait followed by a 503 from Apache httpd. I have the backend set up with an AJP reverse proxy to Apache as per install instructions. Everything else seems to be running OK. I see no issues in dspace logs, but I do get the following in Apache's error log:
[Mon Jan 24 12:51:16.844986 2022] [proxy_ajp:error] [pid 1166:tid 140646371268352] (70007)The timeout specified has expired: AH01030: ajp_ilink_receive() can't receive header [Mon Jan 24 12:51:16.845050 2022] [proxy_ajp:error] [pid 1166:tid 140646371268352] [client 10.169.2.41:52852] AH00992: ajp_read_header: ajp_ilink_receive failed, referer: https://api-d.library.cofc.edu/server/ [Mon Jan 24 12:51:16.845075 2022] [proxy_ajp:error] [pid 1166:tid 140646371268352] (70007)The timeout specified has expired: [client 10.169.2.41:52852] AH00878: read response failed from [::1]:8009 (localhost), referer: https://api-d.library.cofc.edu/server/ Anyone seen this before? The only changes I've made semi-recently were issuing new SSL certs to the box. One cert covering both frontend and backend domains. Maybe that's causing some confusion? Thanks, Tyler -- All messages to this mailing list should adhere to the Code of Conduct: https://www.lyrasis.org/about/Pages/Code-of-Conduct.aspx --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DSpace Technical Support" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/1a0f37d7-b886-429d-9b29-6cc776b54328n%40googlegroups.com.
