I've been following the instructions at:
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC7x/IIIF+Configuration to get IIIF
support working, but have not been able to enable the Mirador viewer.

When I run `yarn run:start:mirador:prod`, I get many errors like:
ERROR in ./node_modules/mirador/dist/es/src/components/FullScreenButton.js
Module not found: Error: Can't resolve
'@material-ui/icons/FullscreenExitSharp' in
'/home/seanc/dspace-angular-dspace-7.1/node_modules/mirador/dist/es/src/components'
 @ ./node_modules/mirador/dist/es/src/components/FullScreenButton.js
23:0-72 58:64-82
 @ ./node_modules/mirador/dist/es/src/containers/FullScreenButton.js
 @
./node_modules/mirador/dist/es/src/components/WorkspaceControlPanelButtons.js
 @
./node_modules/mirador/dist/es/src/containers/WorkspaceControlPanelButtons.js
 @ ./node_modules/mirador/dist/es/src/components/WorkspaceControlPanel.js
 @ ./node_modules/mirador/dist/es/src/containers/WorkspaceControlPanel.js
 @ ./node_modules/mirador/dist/es/src/components/WorkspaceArea.js
 @ ./node_modules/mirador/dist/es/src/containers/WorkspaceArea.js
 @ ./node_modules/mirador/dist/es/src/components/App.js
 @ ./node_modules/mirador/dist/es/src/lib/MiradorViewer.js
 @ ./node_modules/mirador/dist/es/src/init.js
 @ ./node_modules/mirador/dist/es/src/index.js
 @ ./src/mirador-viewer/index.js

I installed material-ui with `npm install @mui/material`, and it seemed to
install successfully, but the errors continue.

I was seeing warnings about blueprintsjs not being found, so I installed it
with `npm install --save @blueprintjs/core`, and the warnings are now gone.

Am I installing the correct module for @material-ui?

Sean

DSpace version:  7.2-SNAPSHOT
  SCM revision:  fcc9f045a2f724db0bfa47b383c97050ea1943c2
    SCM branch:  main
            OS:  Linux(amd64) version 5.4.0-94-generic
  Applications:
     Discovery:  enabled.
           JRE:  Ubuntu version 11.0.13
   Ant version:  Apache Ant(TM) version 1.10.7 compiled on October 24 2019
 Maven version:  3.6.3