Upgrading DSpace 7.x (7.1 to 7.2), upgrading the Front-end, step 'C' says I
should use yarn to convert the earlier installation's .ts files to .yml. I
am not able to get past this step. Perhaps I only need some assistance in
the specific grammar in using the conversion script.

The path to my my old DSpace 7.1 angular 'environments' directory

/opt/dspace-angular-old/src/environments

My unzipped DSpace 7.2 angular is at:

/opt/dspace-angular-dspace

My command prompt is located at /opt/dspace-angular-dspace/config

Given these conditions, *would someone please provide me* with a specific
example of how to produce a working command for the this documentation
example to convert environment.prod.ts

yarn env:yaml src/environments/environment.prod.ts config/config.prod.yml