Hi,

If you are using Shibboleth, it's possible you are hitting this
bug: https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/issues/1515   It was just
fixed in the codebase yesterday.  Since you sound like you are using the
latest code, you can try and update your UI code to the latest version and
see if the problem is gone.

If that's *not* the problem, then you should closely check the logs to see
if any errors are appearing there.... or check again to see if your UI
throws an error when you perform a login.  Here's the troubleshooting
guide:
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSPACE/Troubleshoot+an+error#Troubleshootanerror-DSpace7.x(orabove)

Unfortunately, without finding the error message, it can be very very
difficult to track down the problem.

Tim