2022-03-16 19:01:25,050 INFO  0b6597a4-3d5d-4d3b-af7d-0c35958858de
004c0672-c915-4926-a9f1-2232ac4e3d06
org.dspace.usage.LoggerUsageEventListener @
x...@mycompany.com::view_site:site_id=c7e6d30d-e34b-45bb-bff9-86ee99baa264
2022-03-16 19:09:04,132 INFO  unknown unknown
org.dspace.eperson.EPersonServiceImpl @ x...@mycompany.com
::update_eperson:eperson_id=0c8ad905-d906-4a9a-8fd0-6931b5e1fc11