Hello, I wonder if it is possible that the searches return a file. As far
as I know, the searches return communities, collections and items having to
have a handle, but I am interested in knowing if it is possible for dspace
to return a particular file. For example search by filename, and return the
file, not the item that contains that file.
Thank you.