Hi Tianyi,

When you import the defined Entity model (as described in the linked docs
below), it should automatically create the Entities along with the
relationship between the entities (which is defined in the
relationship-types.xml).  See the "Import entity model" step of the
Entities Documentation:
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC7x/Configurable+Entities#ConfigurableEntities-2.Importentitymodelintothedatabase

If this isn't working for you, we may need more information, as the Person
(author) entity and Publication entity should be related automatically as
soon as you import the default entity model provided with DSpace 7.

Tim