Here's our troubleshooting guide for locating errors in DSpace 7.  Keep in
mind some errors may only appear in your browser, so you may need to use
your browser's DevTools to see if an error occurs there. See the guide for
more details.

https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSPACE/Troubleshoot+an+error#Troubleshootanerror-DSpace7.x(orabove)

Once you locate the underlying error, you can send it to this list if you
need help diagnosing the problem.

Tim