Hi,

Please see our Troubleshooting guide for information on how to locate the
issues behind error
messages:
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSPACE/Troubleshoot+an+error#Troubleshootanerror-DSpace7.x(orabove)

When errors occur in the UI, you must look for the underlying issue (using
that troubleshooting guide), as it's only possible to solve the error by
finding the underlying issue or exception.  That underlying issue might be
reported in your browser's DevTools or in the backend logs (or both).  See
the guide for help.

Once you've found the underlying issue, you can search this list for
solutions & send to this list if you cannot figure it out.  It's also
possible it will be one of the "Common Installation Issues" listed
at
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC7x/Installing+DSpace#InstallingDSpace-CommonInstallationIssues

Tim