What are the reliable minimum server requirements for a DSpace 7
installation?

Our installation is funded out-of-pocket and we just can't afford the kind
of professional hosting expected for major institutions.

Am I running out of system resources? Here is my overview:

Non-managed KVM virtual server

Ubuntu 20.04

4 CPU cores

4GB RAM

1GB swap

The system load is very light, but RAM usage is now typically 97% capacity
and swap varies around 80%. We have items with 30 or more images. The
Mirador viewer does work reliably, but the thumbnail generation is taking
more time than we'd like to see.

Tomcat 9

Apache 2

PostgreSQL

MySQL

Cantaloupe image server

DSpace 7.2

Wordpress

Would another GB of RAM speed performance up and prevent bitstream upload
errors? It will cost more to find out.