From: dspace-tech@googlegroups.com <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
ruchira raul <ruchi110...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2022 3:49 AM
To: DSpace Technical Support <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [dspace-tech] Error accessing DSpace 7.2 through IP address

Installed DSpace 7.2 on Ubuntu 22.04 and it is running on localhost but
accessing through IP it gives 500 "Service Unavailable"  error in frontend and
404 error in backend.

Did all necessary changes in local.cfg file & config.prod.yml file.

Please provide solution for this issue.

dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/de29d4c8-f26c-4b48-928c-d3914c516322n%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/de29d4c8-f26c-4b48-928c-d3914c516322n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.